Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fiendish Food & Drink Cards...

This coming Halloween, we are throwing a HUGE Spooktacular! Yes, It's only Feb, and I am planning this party this much in advance! See, the thing is… a good event/party really needs a year in advance planning! We actually started planning last September. Things got really serious after I came across a garage sale, that were previous owners of a haunted trails attraction, mostly lights and outdoor things, but I bought most of it, and knew it was time to plan a party! I have been creating a lot of indoor stuff now. I have already planned out different foods and drinks I want to have at the party. I want everything to have a display card with a unique name. All the alcoholic drinks/shots have a skull at the top of their display. I also have a specialty drink for kids, but I printed on it, that it was "kid friendly". Have to play things safe!!
I made these cards digitally using PicMonkey… LOVE this website! Then I printed them on orange card stock, then placed them on black card stock, and made folded cards.
Here are the cards for you to print:
Food Labels 1
Food Labels 2
Food Labels 3
Food Labels 4
Food Labels 5
Drink Labels

1 comment:

  1. Really liked these Food & Drink Cards. Glad that you are going to throw a huge party on this Halloween and have started planning too. Last year I hosted a Halloween party at one of Chicago venues. Everyone liked my arrangements.

    ReplyDelete