Sunday, February 7, 2016

In Years Past...

I LOVE looking at "years past" photos, especially during holidays! You know the ones, that you always take with Santa, or the Easter Bunny, or the kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes in front of your door. I also think during these holidays, these photos should be displayed. They bring back so many memories of cuteness, phases with certain characters, and the fun that was held that night. My "Santa Photos" are in scrapbook style, but the current year is always placed in a special frame that is set out during Christmas. Since I have started really getting into Halloween lately.. (Which by the way… its A LOT) I wanted to display the past years of the kids in their costumes. I decided to make a little pallet project, I put a couple boards together, stained it, wrapped some twine (this will hold my pictures), painted some cute Halloween decor on it… and its done! I then got some cute glittery mini clothespins, and hot glued 3D Halloween embellishments on them. During Halloween, I just replace a everyday wall frame with this piece.











1 comment: